These were the first capital market products offered by the bank and represent the bank’s largest source of funding. Typical bond terms are as follows:
- Fixed or floating interest (coupon) rates
- Taxable or tax free interest income
- Interest paid semi-annually or at maturity
- Principal repaid at maturity
The bonds are attractive to investors looking for
- High quality interest income investments
- Guaranteed principal
- Assets which qualify for the Statutory Deposit and Fund under the Insurance Act
- Assets which pay regular semi-annual interest
What do you need to apply?
- Any 2 forms of Identification (Valid National Identification Card, Passport, Driver’s Permit)
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill etc.)
- Proof of Income (Job Letter or Salary Slip)
- Source of Funds
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of the latest Annual Return of the Company
- A letter from the Company stating the signatories to the account and their signing limits
Begin Your Journey to Financial Freedom.
Discover the Possibilities. Chat with an Investment Specialist Today.