Home Mortgage Bank (HMB) continues to closely monitor the developments related to COVID-19 and as a part of our commitment towards limiting the spread of the virus, we are adhering to the “Stay at Home” measures implemented by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago. As a result, HMB will continue to function with a reduced staff complement at our office until further notice.
We encourage our valued customers to visit our website: www.hmbinvest.com, utilize our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact numbers listed below as the preferred options for contacting us.
HMB’s Primary telephone contacts are 625-4972 / 627-4695.
In addition, we can be reached via the following:-
To open accounts, add to your investments or redeem from the following Funds:
- Samaan Tree Fund (STF)
- Mortgage Participation Fund (MPF)
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMO)
Corporate and Commercial Credit
To discuss new business ideas, payments, and the following products:
- Commercial Building (purchase and construction)
- Housing Project Financing
- Public/Private Sector Partnership (PPP)
- Housing Construction Incentive Programme (HCIP)
- Small/Medium Contractors Housing Initiative
- Residential Mortgages (payments only)
The health, safety and wellbeing of all our staff, customers and stakeholders are of paramount importance. We are therefore kindly requesting your support in adherence to these changes.
Let’s do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve.